Thursday, October 29, 2020 | 10:00am – 10:30am
Join business leaders to learn how they are surviving and thriving through the Covid-19 pandemic. Each panelist will discuss the Covid-19 impact on their industry and provide best practice and related recommendations.
- Mark Stevenson, Founder/CEO, SmartHR – Human Resources
- Russell Rowzie, President, Trimark Corporation – Commercial Real Estate
- Joe Potthast, Partner, Foundation Insurance Group – Commercial Insurance
- Stephanie Eberhart, Co-Founder/Managing Partner, TalentRemedy – Recruiting
- Alex Bartholomaus, President/CEO, People Stretch Solutions – Sales – Revenue Growth Consulting
- Kirk McLaren, CEO, Foresight CFO – Financial Management and Accounting
Please join this dynamic group of business leaders to learn how they are surviving and thriving through the Covid-19 pandemic.
About Our Host
Founder/Managing Partner at General Counsel, P.C.
In 2004, Merritt founded General Counsel, P.C. Under his leadership, the company has steadily grown to become a full-service law firm providing comprehensive legal services for businesses ranging from start-up to multi-billion dollar organizations. Merritt also serves as an outside general counsel to numerous clients by providing guidance on legal issues confronting businesses and non-profit organizations ranging from contracts and agreements to the structuring of corporate transactions and business formations.